Find Paycheck Screen
This screen allows you to look up a paycheck. The relevant fields are:
- Payment Id: internal system ID of the paycheck
- Paycheck Type: the type of the paycheck ("California Paycheck", "New York Paycheck".) If left blank it is any paycheck type which has been configured for your organization.
- Pay to Party: internal system ID of the employee to whom the paycheck is made out
- Status: status of the paycheck
- Effective Date: Date of the paycheck
- Payment Method: The companny account where the paycheck is drawn from.
- Check/Ref Num: The check number of the paycheck
If you do not enter any fields and press [Find Paycheck] the system will return all paychecks of any type in any status.
Click on the ID of the paycheck to view paycheck details