View Campaign Screen
This screen allows you to view and modify a selected campaign. It is divided into the following sections:
This section details the following marketing campaign details:
- Name - This is the general name of the marketing campaign you are creating.
- From - This is the expected date and time the marketing campaign will begin. Select the start date using the calendar widget and the time from the drop down menus.
- Thru - This is the expected date and time the marketing campaign will conclude. Select the end date using the calendar widget and the time from the drop down menus.
- Budgeted Cost - This is the amount of money that has been designated for the marketing campaign.
- Currency - This is the currency by which the budgeted and estimated costs are calculated. Select the currency from the drop down menu. The default is set during CRM/SFA.
- Estimated Cost - This is the total expected cost of the marketing campaign.
- Description - Enter any further information about the marketing campaign in the information box provided.
The following buttons are available:
- [Write Email] - Clicking this button will take you to a screen where you can write an email relating to a marketing campaign selected from the drop down menu. This function is only available for marketing campaigns that are in progress, and will cause an email to be written to all the contact lists of the type (email address).
- [Edit] - Clicking this button will allow you to edit the marketing campaign details.
This section will list any contact lists created for the marketing campaign, including the contact list name and internal ID number, contact type (Email Address, Phone Number, or Postal Address), and the number of members currently in the the contact list.
Clicking the [Create New] button will take you to the Create Contact List Screen where you can create a new list for the marketing campaign.
Clicking on the name of a contact list will take you to the View Contact List Screen.
This section will list any tracking codes created for the marketing campaign, including the following information:
- Tracking Code - This is the tracking code name and internal ID number.
- Description - This is the general description of the type of marketing campaign the tracking code is monitoring.
- Type - This is either "Internal" or "External".
- From - This is the date and time the tracking code will become effective.
- Thru - This is the date and time that the tracking code will be effective until.
- Billable and Trackable Lifetime - Used to set how long cookies with this tracking code will be in effect in visitors' browsers by the online store.
- DNIS - This is used to store a DNIS used for associating with the tracking code for associating inbound phone calls and marketing campaigns.
Clicking the [Create New] button will take you to the Create Tracking Code Screen where you can create a new tracking code for the marketing campaign.
User Manual page > Marketing Applications