Using Store Policy Tabs Step-By-Step
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Each of the following Store defining Tabs is used to specify policies for a particular Store. The following material provides guidance for the use of each of these Tabs for it's intended purposes.
- Store Tab -- Enter or Edit the Basic Store Information
- Role(s) Tab -- Add or Delete People with Key Store Role(s). A good example of this is any person who is responsible for taking sales orders. To perform this job duty, they must have their Sales Representative role recorded in this Tab.
- Promos Tab -- Specify the Promos for This Store. Store promotions are defined elsewhere, refer to Product Promotions, and then they are assigned to operate in this Store Sales Orders in this Tab.
- Catalogs Tab -- Specify the Product Catalogs for This Store. Add, update, or delete in the list of Catalogs for this Store.
- Web Sites Tab -- Set or Delete a Predefined WebSite on This Store. Associate the Store with a predefined WebSite.
- Shipping Tab -- Add a Predefined Shipment Method for This Store. The set of available shipping methods are defined for this Store. First, the Shipping methods are defined elsewhere, in [Catalog] > [Catalog Manager Application] drop down list > [Shipping] link.
- Shipping Estimates Tab -- Enter Shipping Estimate Parameters for a Defined Shipment Method. First, the Shipping methods are defined elsewhere, in [Catalog] > [Catalog Manager Application] drop down list > [Shipping] link.
- Payments Tab -- Configure the Store Payment Processing Services. Payment processors available for this Store are configured in this tab.
- Fin Accts Tab -- Specify the Store's Customer Financial Account Parameters. The Store provides Customer Financial Accounts which are characterized in this Tab.
- Emails Tab -- Configure the Store's Automated Emails for Customer Status Updating. The Store sends Customers various status update emails which are configured in this Tab.
- Surveys Tab -- Configure the Store's Automated Customer Surveys. The Store presents Customers with the automated surveys configured here.
- Override Tab -- [Specify Override for Keyword Terms Used in Store Searching].
- Segments Tab -- [Specify Market or Customer Segmentation of this Store]. This is an information only item associated with the Store, but it does not impact Store functionality in opentaps.
- Vendor Payments Tab -- [Associate a Vendor and a Payment Method to Use].
- Vendor Shipments Tab -- [Associate a Vendor and a Shipping Method to Use].