Find Purchase Orders Screen
If you need to navigate to the Find Purchase Orders Screen, proceed as follows:
* From Main Navigation screen Click: Purchasing icon * Click: Orders Tab * The "Open Orders" screen opens. * The Shortcuts box is also displayed. * In the Shortcuts box, Click: [Find Orders]
This screen allows you to search for purchase orders using the following criteria:
- Order Id - This is the internal ID of the order.
- Order Name - This is the optional name entered for the order.
- Supplier - This is the party ID of the supplier with whom the order was placed. You may enter the internal supplier ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Status - Select the current status of the purchase order (for example, "Created" or "Approved") from the drop down menu.
- From Date/Thru Date - These fields allow you to search for orders within a time period. You may enter the date manually or search for it using the calendar widget. Select the time using the drop down menus.
- Created By - This is the user who created the order.
Clicking the [Find] button will bring up all orders that match the criteria you entered. Clicking on the order name will take you to the [View Purchase Order Screen]].